Self-Awareness is important to men and women of all ages, races, beliefs, relationship and socio-economic status. Our Ex-Confrience target leaders of parents and leaders of K-12 education, higher education, non-profit and government who are longing for a happier, healthier, more holistic lifestyle that is in alignment with the mission, values, and vision they have for themselves.
10 Indicators That This Conference is For You!
If you have ever thought to yourself:
- “I need to do something different. Stress is affecting my health.”
- “I can’t keep juggling all of the demands in my life?
- “I don’t know why I keep falling short of my goals.”
- “I want more balance in my life. “
- “Why am I dissatisfied in my relationship(s)?”
- “My life is on auto pilot with no real destination to happiness insight?”
- “I need support because I feel like I’m on the verge a breakthrough?”
- “I’m ready to make a change in my life but I don’t know how?”
- “Who am I, really? Why am I here? What am I supposed to be doing?“
- “Something is pushing me beyond my comfort zone and I don’t know what to do.”