Tracey Knight is president / CEO of InView Solutions and InView Empowerment, the people development company. Her success and accomplishments as an international trainer, speaker, strategist and certified personal development and leadership coach is only exceeded by her ambition to surpass all previous career milestones.
For over 20 years, Ms. Knight has served as advisor and organizational strategist for countless foundations, philanthropists, corporations and non-profit agencies both domestically and abroad. Her prominence and success as a change agent is the result of a personal and professional philosophy that treats every situation and every challenge practically, strategically and holistically.
Throughout her career she has:
- Provided leadership and direction to assist businesses in assessing the key drivers of employee development
- Developed results-oriented strategies that increased performance, improved decision making and ensured accountability to agreed upon goals
- Successfully worked with and developed talent from diverse cultures, backgrounds, learning styles and developmental levels
Ms. Knight combines her training in human development with her keen abilities as a tactician in order to empower individuals who are ready to transform their lives and achieve their dreams. Through her work with companies and organizations from Wells Fargo to AT & T to the US Army, she has coached and trained individuals at all levels, including C suite and emerging young leaders new to navigating the work force and organizational culture.
Her accomplishments include:
- The management and facilitation of more than 7000 hours of training to more than 60,000 individuals in 106 communities around the world.
- Guided the establishment of the first ever comprehensive career service center at a 2-year community college in the state of Georgia serving over 24,000 students
- Leading the recruitment and management of a volunteer coalition of 2500 mentors for the National CARES Mentoring Movement (formerly ESSENCE Magazine CARES) which was subsequently featured most notably on the Oprah Winfrey Show for its impact in the African-American Community.
Ms. Knight was also the executive producer / writer of an innovative multi-media platform that teaches entrepreneurship through 4 video shows called “Business and Money Matters”.
Ms. Knight is a philanthropist in her own right, credited with raising millions of dollars in funding for various charities. She is a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, has served on several nonprofit boards and has co-produced two community resource books focused on “wealth creation” (Chronicles of Black Wealth Vol. I & II). The books have been distributed in over 3000 Bank of America banking centers across the United States.
Tracey Knight holds a M. Ed. in Education Administration, a B.S. in Mathematics/Education and is a 2004 White House Fellow Finalist.